Two x Two x Two


Another challenge from Splitcoast Stampers for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges.  Would love to see you come play along.   If that's not possible and you've got some spare cards in your stash, it would be so awesome if you could donate them to the MD Anderson Center in Houston, or perhaps to a local cancer center, women's shelter etc.

The challenge today is to use two of things and to use pink and purple.  My background has been stencilled with two different stencils, and I chose a Rubbernecker image that has two flowers on it for my misted watercolor technique.  And instead of my usual smattering of sequins...just two this time :)

Sometimes it's nice to make a card with no sentiment, that way it can be used for just about anything...so that's what I did today.  Easy peasy card...15 minutes at most.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow, Ranger Watercolor and SU! Elegant Eggplant
Ink:  Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord Distress Inks
Stamps:  Rubbernecker Marigold
All the other stuff:  water mister, sponges, TCW Mini Tile Texture stencil, TCW Mini Punchinella stencil, sequins, adhesive

Challenges entered:
HYCCT1405:  twos

Back soon with more my sweet friends...