Fight Through


Another Hope You Can Cling To Card for our card drive over at Splitcoast Stampers.  The challenge today...using up those strips of paper that collect in our craft rooms.

I keep all my misc. bits of paper right with the original 6 x 6 packs so that I can use them up.  Each paper pad is stored upside down in a bin and that way I don't lose all those little scraps.  Works well for me.  And it makes it really easy to thumb through a whole bunch of paper to find the right patterns and colors for a particular project.  A win, win in my mind!

All the strips were laid out and then I flipped them over and attached them to a piece of card stock. Next it was run through and embossing folder and sanded.  Added a bit of sponging along the edges too!

Die cut the banner and stamped it with the sentiment.  I think this is such a great sentiment!  Then I stamped and fussy cut the cute little pink boxing gloves. They were popped up with dimensional foam.   There's also a wee bit of Stickles on the heart on the left glove and a smattering of sequins.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Naturals Ivory and Glitz Design Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and Potting Soil Archival
Stamps:  Lil' Inker Stay Beautiful
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes embossing folder, MFT Die-namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX, Vintage Photo Distress Stickles, foam adhesive, sequins, sanding block, adhesive, sponge

Challenges entered:
HYCCT1403:  strips

Back soon with more my sweet friends...