Dazzling Diva 49


Hello everyone!  Time for another Dazzling Diva Challenge.  And here's the inspiration for this week:

Pretty easy to see where I went with this one *grin*.  I first saw those gorgeous gerbera daisies and then my eyes immediately cued in on the wooden box.

I've used some Brushed Bronze metal, that's been dry embossed with (of course) a wood embossing folder.  Next, I took a piece of watercolor paper and die cut the oval.  I brushed three different shades of H20s across the paper and then added some water droplets off my hand.  Once that was dry, I stamped the image onto the paper and added a bit more of the darkest color towards the center of the flowers.  A few dots of white from a gel pen and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger Watercolor
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black and Coffee Archival inks
Stamps:  Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society Daisy
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, oval nestie, Brushed Bronze metal sheet, Scor-Pal Double Sided adhesive, Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder, Mango Mamba, Ginger Peach and Rich Cocoa H20s, paintbrush

Would love to see you join us for this fun challenge!  Use of AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them! There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.  Add a Little Dazzle craft metals sheets are available here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...