Addicted to Stamps & More #118 Holiday


Time for another Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge...this time our theme is holiday.  If you are like me it's high time to get started on those Christmas cards!

Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps:


And, up for grabs are three digis...free is good right?  Why don't you play along?

After seeing the most awesomely talented Jennifer McGuire playing with some new watercolors, just had to order some.  I must say the Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors are amazing.  Rich gorgeous colors, some metallics...LOVE THESE!

I've stamped my poinsettia image in Versamark and heat embossed it in a sparkly white color.  Next, each area was colored with water and then I dropped in the colors, adding more layers if required. That piece was die cut and placed over a dry embossed piece of green card stock.  Then, I added a die cut sentiment, some sequins and wooden stars.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Ranger Watercolor paper, SU! Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  Penny Black Festive Florals
All the other stuff:  Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, brush, Big Shot Pro, curved die (?), Lifestyle Crafts Chain set of embossing folders, Ranger Frosted Crystal embossing powder, heat gun, embossing buddy, Studio Calico wood stars, Simon Says Stamp sequins, adhesives

Challenges:
ATS&M #118 Holiday

Back soon with more my sweet friends...