Dazzling Diva 42 Give Thanks

Wednesday, September 10, 2014


Hello my sweet friends!  Time for another Add a Little Dazzle Dazzling Diva Challenge!  Isn't this some gorgeous fall inspiration:


Fall means I can use leaves..and I love leaves on my cards :)  The craft metal sheets from Add a Little look awesome with all the fabulous leaf dies available!

I've started out with a piece of Ranger Watercolor Paper and used the Acrylic Block Technique.  Then some drips of gold Color Shine, a smattering of sequins and of course the large die cut leaf.  I've used a Golden Glimmer craft metal sheet.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black, Shabby Shutters Distress Ink, Peeled Paint Distress Ink and Pine Needles Distress Ink
Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations HCPC3327 Rustic Autumn Wheel
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Add a Little Dazzle Golden Glimmer craft metal sheet, Cheery Lynn Designs D135 Dimensional Large Leaves #1, Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine, Simon Says Stamp sequins, acrylic block, large Post-It Notes, ATG

Would love to see you join us for this fun challenge!  Use of  AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.  Add a Little Dazzle craft metals sheets are available here.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

7 comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the leaf and all of it's veins, the green background shows of the leaf so beautifully, the sentiment is perfect.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaf is beautiful with the craft metal sheet. And, the acrylic block technique is one of my favorites, although I haven't done it in a while. It is a super Fall creation, Lee-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! The leaf is so beautiful! It goes perfectly with the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lee-Anne. LOVE the background with the acrylic block technique. And your gold maple leaf is gorgeous. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold maple leaf looks so striking over green panel :) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how precious! Love the simplicity and how stunning it really is!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!