Crazy for Paper

Monday, September 29, 2014


Yup, went a little crazy with the paper on this one!  I am not buying any more paper until what I have resembles something less than a paper store!!!  So gotta get it used up!

Pretty simple card to make.  It's 3.5" x 5.5" so that still fits in a regular A2 envie right?  I simply layered some die cut banners onto yes...more layers of paper. Did a wee bit of sponging on the edges too.   Die cut the sentiment and added my usual smattering of sequins.  Easy peasy!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazill Marshmallow and Authentique Festive
Ink:  Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Lil' Inker Jolly die, Pretty Pink Posh Classic Christmas Mix sequins, adhesives, sponge

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes

Mojo Monday #365:




Back soon with more my sweet friends...


15 comments

  1. Wow way to rock the Christmas card :) lovely patterns and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, just love it!! good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure know how to use decorative paper! This is awesome, Lee-Anne! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card love the do. I just became your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these papers, Lee-Anne - and a great design to show them off! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great combination of pretty papers! And I love the sequins because a little sparkle makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean about the mounds of unused pattern paper - but I love it all -- and I LOVE the one you chose! Great card design - very festive! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card you made, love the combination of the papers!
    I also have a lot of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your vintage-y Christmas card Lee-Anne. Gorgeous mix of papers and a fabulous design. I'm in the same boat when it comes to patterened papers. I rarely use them, but can't stop buying them ... it's a weird addiction :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally get what you mean about using up paper that you have. I don't even have storage for my last 4 pads I bought. Sigh. Your card is amazing! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lee-Anne, love your combination of papers

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE your card. What a great feel it evokes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, LeeAnn! Love the different mix of papers! Very festive! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this ..... great layout and fab mix of papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the size and the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!