Addicted to Stamps & More #114 CAS


Time for another fabulous challenge from Addicted to Stamps & More!  Our challenge is CAS today and we're sponsored by QKR Stampede:


Up for grabs are three digis...come play along won't you?

I've deviated a bit from what I feel is CAS, but it's where my mind and hands led me, so I went with it :)  

The main panel is a stencil that's been inked with two shades of Distress Ink, misted with water, and then sponged with more of the same inks. Normally, I use the smooth side of the watercolor card stock, but this time wanted more texture.   I finished it off with a strip of kraft cardstock, simply stamped with the sentiment and a small smattering of sequins.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow, Ranger Watercolor and SU! Crumb Cake
Ink:  Pumice Stone and Spun Sugar Distress Inks and Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil
Stamps:  Wordsworth
All the other stuff:  sponges, Memory Box Texture stencil, adhesives, sequins

Challenges:
ATS&M #114 - CAS

Back soon with more my sweet friends!