In Loving Memory of my Sweet Friend Susan

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello all...it's not often that I break with my tradition of just sharing my cards and a few tidbits about life.  But things have changed this week.

My dear, sweet friend Susan, has lost her battle with breast cancer.  It's a nasty disease that has taken my mother, and many other relatives and friends, and friends of friends.   Today I remember all those that have gone before my sweet friend and sadly those who will yet succumb to this horrible disease.

And I offer hope to those still fighting...keep fighting girls...you are strong, resilient and able to kick cancer's ass.  PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING!!!

I'm sharing a picture of Susan in happier times with all her beautiful grandchildren.


Heaven shines a little brighter with a glorious new star...

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

6 comments

  1. Hi Lee-Anne. I'm so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to Susan's family. What a lovely memory you've shared with us today ... Susan looks so happy surrounded by her loving grandchildren. Peace to her family. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heartfelt condolences! I am sorry to hear of your friend and seeing all those wonderful grand kids with no Gramma makes me sad for them. Sending you hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincerest condolences to you and Susans family. What a beautiful picture of her with her grandchildren. So precious! In my thoughts and prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. Susan looks like a lovely person surrounded by her beautiful family. Cancer is so insidious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Leanne....so sorry for your loss. Cancer is a nasty, nasty disease!! Love the photo - some of those little faces are full of mischief LOL! Hugest of cyber ((HUGS)) to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about ur loss Lee Anne, sending my condolences to the family and big hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!