Dazzling Divas Design Challenge #38


It's time for our weekly challenge over at Add A Little Dazzle.  Here's our beautiful inspiration today:


I've stamped and heat embossed the image in white on some Distress Watercolor Paper.  Next, I took three Distress Ink pads and dabbed them on my craft sheet.  I "painted" the piece with water before dropping the colors onto the paper.

Then I added a "crinkled" frame from a Baby Blue craft metal sheet.  I punched the stars in the same color too!  And, for even more texture...some cheesecloth layered in behind.  A simple stamped sentiment and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Nina Solar White and Distress Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans Distress Inks; Versamark and Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Altenew Lace Up and Label Love
All the other stuff:  Add A Little Dazzle Baby Blue craft metal sheet, EK Success punch, cheesecloth

And just a reminder about the Altenew/Add a Little Dazzle Blog Hop.  Prizes are good right???


To play along, make a card using this week's Dazzling Diva Challenge or Anything Goes.  Then, upload it to your blog or online gallery.

If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword DIVA38, Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of the post over at the Add a Little Dazzle blog.  Please use a direct link to your post and not just your blog.  Enter for a Chance to Win a $15 Gift Certificate from our Boutique.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...