Copper Christmas Carols (second post of the day see below for Altenew)


It's time for another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge...our theme this week is holidays.  My first thought is always Christmas when it comes to holiday challenges. Love making Christmas cards :)

Our sponsor this week is Rick St. Denis and up for grabs...three of his digis:


Hopefully, you're seeing my card as black with copper embossing.  This was fun a pain to photograph! Oh me, oh my it took more time to photograph than to create...seriously!  I love using sparkly things on my cards but they don't always translate well with the camera.  I'd love to hear how you manage to take pictures of cards like this...any little hint would be most appreciated!

A very simple card, easy to mass produce for your entire Christmas card list if you choose.  My focal image is 2.75" x 3.75".  It's been stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with copper.  Then an embossed layer to keep with the theme.  Then it was distressed for some added texture and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. black
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  Tim Holtz Reindeer Games
All the other stuff:  Zing copper embossing powder, heat gun, embossing buddy, Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Sheet Music embossing folder, distressing tool, adhesives

Challenge:
Addicted to Stamps and More #108:  holiday

Back soon with more my sweet friends...