Add a Little Dazzle/Lawn Fawn Blog Hop (Day 5)


lawn fawn blog hop
It’s time for Day 5 of the  Add a Little Dazzle and Lawn Fawn Blog Hop!  Both design teams have joined forces to bring you a week of stamp and Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheet inspiration.  The last day of  an amazing week of projects!
I am a lover of all things leaves...lol.  Seriously don't you love the shape and colors of leaves?  I've used Lawn Fawn's fabulous Stitched Leaves Lawn Cuts for my card today.  They cut the Add a Little Dazzle craft metal sheets beautifully!  And, as you can see I've taken liberties with my leaf colors...

The leaves were cut in the Polished Purple, Outrageously Orange and Baby Blue craft metal sheets.  I did a split sentiment treatment using Milo's ABCs for the "happy", die cut the Scripty Thanks, and then used the omitting technique for the "giving"...it's part of the "thanksgiving " sentiment from the Happy Feast set.

Now, you're likely thinking...wow, Lee-Anne's got a major jump on Thanksgiving right?  So before we go any further...I'm Canadian, and our Thanksgiving is early October...well before my wonderful American friends and relatives celebrate.  
Had so much fun on this collaboration...hope you enjoyed it my sweet friends...

Be sure to visit Add a Little Dazzle and Lawn Fawn for the rest of the hop list!

 This is the final day to be inspired and win!

Happy birthday man opening big gift box

Prize Alert!!!

We have an awesome giveaway!  Enter for a chance to win 1 of 2 prize packs from both companies valued at $25!  You have until Friday, August 8th midnight to enter. The winners will be announced on both company blogs.  


You must leave a comment on both the 
Add a Little Dazzle and Lawn Fawn blogs to enter for a chance to win.