Sunny Days


Playing along with a few challenges today.  A couple of them involve a tag, so it was fun to pull out my Lil' Inker Anytime Tags dies.

I used three shades of Distress Paints on a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper, misted it with water and then ran it through an embossing folder.  Once that was dry, I then dripped some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine on it and smudged it with my fingers.

The sentiment tag was also cut with the same set of tag dies, but since I wanted a smaller strip of paper, you only see the stitched lines on two sides.  There's an enamel dot in the center of the butterfly and my usual smattering of sequins, this time in gold to match the color shine.  A bit of twine through the top and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper, vellum card stock and SU! Peach Parfait
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Mama Elephant Smitten
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Rays embossing folder, Lil' Inker Designers Anytime Tags dies, Simon Says Stamp Leanna Butterfly die, Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Paint, Mustard Seed Distress Paint, gold sequins, MME enamel dot, misc. baker twine, Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine and adhesives

Challenges:
Splitcoast Stampers MIX 78:  summer tags
Tag You're It #2:  inspired by Laura Bassen
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  emboss it
Mixed Media Card Challenge #1:  touch of nature

Back soon with more my sweet friends...