So Excited

Tuesday, July 1, 2014


Well I'm just bursting with excitement today.  This is my first post as a Design Team member for Addicted to Stamps and More!  What a wonderful group of talented designers...lucky me to be working with them!

The challenge for this week...make your mark:



I chose to work with Distress Markers today and do some simple misted watercoloring.  You never know what you're going to get with this technique...it's always a surprise!  I added three different shades of pinks and purples, as well as two shades of green to my stamp and misted it three times. Then it was stamped onto some Distress Watercolor Cardstock, which happens to be my favorite paper for this technique.

A simple stamped sentiment, a smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Distress Watercolor Cardstock and Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black
Stamps:  Rubbernecker Stamps - 4 Poppies, Altenew - Label Love
All the other stuff:  Distress Markers in Milled Lavender, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Mowed Lawn, and Peeled Paint; water mister, Tombow adhesive, foam adhesive and Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins

Challenges entered:
ATSM 102 - Make Your Mark

So please come play along with us...would love to see what you come up with!

Back soon with more my sweet friends!

22 comments

  1. So good to see you back in the blog land with this beauty :) I am so glad that you are on ATSM team, u r so very talented !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee-Ann - your card is a real stunner - I am so glad to be with you on this wonderful team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lee Anne your card is stunning! I love the mist effect with the distress markers, I look forward to work with you on the ATSM team :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well! It turned out fan-tab-u-lous! Beautiful card, Lee-Anne. I feel like I can reach out and pick the flowers right off the card. Welcome to the ATSM team!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous water color stamping, Lee-Anne! I love the vibrant colors and your CAS sentiment is perfection! So happy to be joining you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Lee-Anne! The colors you used are beautiful and I love the watercolor effect. Congrats on the design team and it's nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This absolutely gorgeous Lee-Anne, I love it. So glad to be on the team with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these cards you make Lee-Anne and I love that they are never the same. Just wonderful to have you on our team x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new gig! They are lucky to have you -- Fabulous water colored flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous!! Love the water colour technique. Congrats on your new DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank goodness you are back with your lovely designs and the "smattering" of shiney things. We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your DT gig, Lee-Anne! Your card is absolutely fabulous - pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lee-Anne. LOVE your watercolored blooms ... the colors are so pretty together. Great technique! So happy to be on the same design team with you ... it's going to be fun! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous water color stamping~ I am so happy to be the team with you!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous! The flowers are stunning and that sentiment really pops! So excited to be working with you at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this watercolour image - gorgeous rich colours and perfect combined with the label sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the watercolour effect, so very pretty. Perfectly CAS, perfectly beautiful. So pleased to welcome you to the team, and I'm really pleased to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful. I love the watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just gorgeous, Lee-Anne. You've captured those flowers beautifully. I'm delighted to be one of your new teamies, it's going to be great fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome to the ATSM team Lee-Anne! I just love your card. Your flowers turned out beautifully! Must try this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lee-Anne. Your puppies are simply stunning. Welcome to the ATSM Team. Have a great day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this Lee Anne....congrats! I love the look of watercolour and this card just sings to me.
    hugs mf.
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!