Happy Birthday, Kylie!

Saturday, July 5, 2014


Today, we are celebrating a very special birthday!  Loll  has set up a Linky Party to celebrate Kylie's birthday!  Kylie is our amazing leader over at the Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!


May your day be full of love, laughter and joy!

My card has been made with a couple stencils and Distress Inks.  I first sponged some Squeezed Lemonade through the flower part of the stencil, then added some Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade.  The stems and leaves are sponged with Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn.

Next, I placed another stencil (dots) over top and sponged more of the Spiced Marmalade through it.  The buds were sponged with Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade.

Then, a simple stamped sentiment...yes I know...I use these a lot...love this set from Altenew!  And a smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Altenew Label Love
All the other stuff:  Penny Black Sun Catcher stencil; Memory Box Zippy Dots stencil; mini sponging tool, Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks; adhesive and Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Mix sequins.

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

6 comments

  1. Lee-Anne! I love this! All your sponging and use of the stencil is brilliant. I also love the little sequins. Gorgeous and bright, thank you SO much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stenciled flower is really gorgeous, Lee-Anne! I love how you added texture with the dots, and your bold sentiment is the perfect touch...Such a lovely card for Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee-Anne. Gorgeous card ... love your stencil layering. And the sequins are perfectly placed, of course :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that textured poppy and that sprinkle of sequins - just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Lee-Anne! Love the layered stencilling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!