Dazzling Diva #35 Holiday Cheer

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


It's time for another Add a Little Dazzle Dazzling Diva Challenge.  And continuing on with our Christmas in July theme...here's a little inspiration:


Don't you just love those lacy cookies?  Looks like a yummy little tea party doesn't it?

I started by embossing the background with a Christmas bauble embossing folder and heat embossing the sentiment.  Then I cut little bits of my Pucker Me Pink craft metal sheets and embossed them too.  Once I fussy cut them, I sanded them to bring out the backing color.  They were adhered to the card with Ranger Glossy Accents.

Next, I die cut the little bows in Precious Pearl and adhered them with Glossy Accents.   Then added a little added sparkle with a rhinestone to the center of each and done!

Would love to see you join us for this fun challenge!  Use of  AALD craft metal sheets is not a requirement to play along, but we'd love to see you use them!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs and if you're looking to do a little shopping there's a special Week Four Christmas in July package which includes six sheets of Pucker Me Pink craft metals sheets and six sheets of  Precious Pearl craft metal sheets. Also, as a bonus you will receive pdf tutorials with wonderful Christmas card ideas using these colors.  The pdfs are available immediately for download when you place an order.  Add a Little Dazzle craft metals sheets are available here.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow White
Ink:  Encore Metallic Silver
Stamps:  Verve Joyous Noel
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Couture Creations Baubles embossing folder, Lil' Inker Designs Bunnies & Bows die set, AALD Pucker Me Pink craft metal sheet, AALD Precious Pearl craft metal sheet, Ranger Glossy Accents, WOW Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat gun, Tim Holtz Tonic craft scissors, Tim Holtz sanding block

Challenges:
Add a Little Dazzle Dazzling Diva #35
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  emboss it

Back soon with more my sweet friends...


13 comments

  1. Perfect embossing folder with thee fun ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the embossing folder Lee Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embossed ornaments ... such a pretty color and the sanding to review the silver is awesome. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm encouraged to try the craft metal sheets when I see what beautiful results you got with them. Love the rich color and balance of the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the sweet comment...I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous card! I love that beautiful technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely texture and dimension, Lee-Anne ... so pretty! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Lee Anne! stunning, I adore the embossing ornaments....FAB! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is totally gorgeous ! I love the embossed strings and beautiful dazzling ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite possibly the loveliest Christmas card I have seen. Beautiful colours - and also something "shiny" which I love. You have a great eye Lee-Anne. Fabulous and totally elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty Lee Anne - loved this on SCS - looks even better here on your blog. Great idea and awesome ef! Love it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!