Thank You Flowers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014


A very quick and simple design today.

The background has been lightly stenciled with Distress Ink.  Then the three flowers were stamped in black and colored with Distress Markers.  I used just a wee bit of water to blend the colors gently, so that I didn't have to use watercolor paper.

A simple stamped sentiment and a smidge of Wink of Stella marker (which doesn't show up at all in this picture!) and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Stamps:  Altenew Painted Flowers and Label Love
All the other stuff:  Mini Tiny Circles TCW stencil; mini inking tool; Pumice Stone Distress Marker, Picked Raspberry Distress Marker, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Marker; waterbrush, Wink of Stella marker

Challenges entered:
CAS275 Splitcoast
CC481 Splitcoast:  So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes
Back soon with more my sweet friends...


8 comments

  1. Wow! This card is gorgeous! Love the color scheme and the flowers. The sentiment is super fun, too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really like your CAS style. Wish I could do that. (Sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really like your CAS style. Wish I could do that. (Sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that soft background, just yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and soft watercolor blooms. Love the lightly stenciled backdrop. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, these stamps are stunning and what makes ur card even more amazing this the subtle stenciling in the BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous! I just ordered these flower stamps -- can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!