Simple Christmas Design


A very simple Christmas card to make.  I seem to be making a lot of quick and easy cards these days don't I?

Doesn't get much easier than this.  The starry background was just lightly stenciled down the one side of the card.  Next, using the same color of Distress Ink, the tree was stamped.  Then I added a bit of snowy embossing powder on the tree.

A simple stamped sentiment, a sweet little sleigh for a pop of color and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Penny Black Winter Green and Waltzingmouse Say It Loud Winter Holiday
All the other stuff:  Memory Box Stars Starry Nights stencil, mini inking tool, Versamark pen, WOW Sparkling Snow embossing powder, heat gun, sleigh button (sorry don't have a clue where I found this, as it's been in my stash for a while!)

Challenges entered:
Merry Monday #111:  aqua, white and a splash of color
ATSM#98:  holiday
Splitcoast Stampers Sketch 491 (flipped)
CASE this sketch #78:

Back soon with more my sweet friends...