Watercolor Tulips


Catching up on some more challenges...

I'm still loving doing watercoloring techniques after taking the Online Card Classes Watercoloring class...this time I'm using my Distress Markers.  They are the perfect tool for this technique.

My tulip stamp was inked with Distress Markers and misted with water before stamping on watercolor paper.  Then it and the Shape 'n Tape behind it were die cut.  A simple die cut sentiment, a smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Distress Watercolor Paper, SU! Pretty in Pink
Ink:  none
Stamps:  Penny Black Promise Me
All the other stuff: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Crushed Olive and Forest Moss Distress Markers; water mister; Big Shot Pro; MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX; MFT Happy Hellos; Lifestyle Crafts Shape 'n Tape; foam adhesive; Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins; adhesive

Challenges entered:
Just Us Girls:



Seize the Sketch:


Inkspirational:


Back soon with more my sweet friends...