Sparkle, Sparkle Everywhere



This card is all about sparkle...from the gold misted background, to the large gold droplets, to the blingy flowers and black sparklets. And it was all good until I tried to photograph it, either you couldn't see the misting or you couldn't see the sparklets...opted to get the misting as best I could.

The flowers have been colored with Copics and two of them were also misted with gold.  A bit of distressing across the bottom, a simple stamped sentiment, some fancy black sparklets and done!

I'm thinking there's enough bling to light a small city, hence my entry in the CASology - electric challenge.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black
Stamps:  Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings
All the other stuff:  Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine, Prima Flowers, Copics, Kaisercraft Sparklets, adhesive

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes
CASology 93 - cue card - electric
Curtain Call:


Back soon with more my sweet friends...