Pink Poppies


Still playing with some techniques from the Online Card Classes Watercolor class...

I've used a combination of Intense Pencils, Gelatos, and Distress Inks to color this card.  It was misted with water  and I also tapped a paint brush loaded with a light beige ink against my hand to create some of the splatter.  There's also a wee bit of sparkle from a Wink of Stella clear marker too.

A simple stamped sentiment, and yes, my favorite smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Distress Watercolor Paper, Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Walnut Distress Ink, Ranger Jet Black Archival
Stamps:  Penny Black Poppy Time, Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold & The Happy
All the other stuff:  Inktense Pencils, Gelatos, Wink of Stella pen, paint brush, water mister, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins, Tombow adhesive

Challenges entered:
Color Throw Down 294:  Strawberry Slush, Sahara Sand and Coastal Cabana

CASE Study 193:
The Mixed Media Card Challenge

Inkspirational Challenge:  Bloom




Back soon with more my sweet friends...