Fun Texture

Monday, May 26, 2014


Playing along with a few challenges today by making a very simple card.  The paper does most of the work on this piece.

I stenciled all the stars with three different colors of Distress Inks and then added some sparkle to them with a Wink of Stella pen.  Then I used my new Tim Holtz ShadowPress debossing folder to make the sentiment...cool look hmmm?

And finally...for a little more texture - a few distressed edges and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  7 Dots Studio Cold Country and Bazzill Marshmallow card stock
Ink:  Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers and Weathered Wood Distress Inks
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Memory Box Solo Stars stencil, Wink of Stella pen, distressing tool, Tim Holtz ShadowPress Hello debossing folders, mini ink blending tool

Challenges entered:
Addicted to Stamps & More #96:  anything goes
Addicted to CAS #39:  texture
CAS(E) this sketch #77:

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

7 comments

  1. Oh, this is so cool! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamping and that debossed sentiment looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Anne... the more I see your cards the more I fall in love with them, ur designs are just stunning, great way to add texture :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS and ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome effect with that debossing! That alone looks like texture to me! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how much texture and interest you put into this one layer card. The colors are fabulous, too. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card...love the look...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!