Day One OCC Watercolor Class - card one

Monday, May 5, 2014




Posting two cards today.   Oh, I've been waiting, and not so patiently *grin*, for this day...the OCC Watercolor class.  And, if today is any indication of what's to come...wow!

I don't feel that it's right to provide details on the class techniques, as these instructors have worked very hard to provide the information to paid students, so you will not see full details of my cards while I'm taking the class.

My first card has been made with a technique from Jennifer Rzasa, using stencils.

As I've said after taking previous classes...these are so worth the money.  The techniques, the tips and the amazing instructors make it a fun and very interesting time!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  watercolor paper, SU! Pacific Point
Stamps:  Winnie & Walter - The Big, The Bold and the Happy and Scenery Big Bang Confetti
Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black
All the other stuff:  Grumbacher Academy watercolor paints, brushes, Tim Holtz stencil, water mister, sequins, adhesives

Back soon with more my dear friends...



23 comments

  1. This turned out so cool! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lee-Anne and loved seeing that we are both "big fans" of the same fabulous Winner & Walter Stamp Set. I used the same one today on my class card! I think your design is fabulous and it popped right out at me in the Gallery!! Keep sharing, you're a natural!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! Such a gorgeous card using the stencils with your watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So pretty! I love the style of the sentiment with your pretty background. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so interesting and beautiful! Thank you for using our stamps and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous, Lee-Anne!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the contrasting elements, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous background! Love the colors and the stencil technique worked so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am taking the class too....so wish I had time to play....your card is awesome!! I agree with you and your post about taking the class.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! and you are so right - well worth the money. Just the tips alone... but LOVE watching the techniques come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! and you are so right - well worth the money. Just the tips alone... but LOVE watching the techniques come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is SO beautiful!! I considered signing up for this class, I might just have to do it based on your first 2 cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE how your card turned out! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't know how I missed this beauty! LOVE! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a natural gift for what shades of colors to use together! The is like a cool breath of fresh air! The air bubbles and the sequins are wonderful adds.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spectacular card- Nice interpretation of Jennifer's technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!