Blue Skies


Got some new goodies today and wanted to play!

First off, I stenciled the clouds with some white pigment ink.  Next, I die cut the sweet little rays of sunshine (I added some yellow cardstock behind them to really play them up).   Then the sun was die cut and heat embossed with some sparkly embossing powder. A simple stamped sentiment and done...easy peasy right?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  Hero Arts Unicorn White, Hero Arts Navy and Versamark
Stamps:  MFT Blue Skies Ahead
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro; MFT Die-namics Sun, Moon & Stars; MFT Cloudy Day Stencil; mini ink blending tool; heat gun, Hero Arts Sparkle embossing powder, foam adhesive tape

Challenges entered:
Less is More:  die cut

Back soon with more my sweet friends...