Beautiful Poppies

Monday, May 26, 2014


And, one more card with a debossed sentiment.  I think I might be hooked on these *big smile*.

The flowers have been inked with Distress Markers and spritzed with a water mister.  Once that was dry I used my Tim Holtz debossing folder to create the sentiment, added a smattering of sequins and done!  Easy peasy, quick as a wink!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Bazzill Marshmallow
Ink:  none
Stamps:  Rubbernecker multi color poppies
All the other stuff:  Distress Markers, water mister, Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz ShadowPress Hello debossing folders, Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins, Tombow adhesive

Challenges entered:
ATSM #96:  anything goes
ATCAS #39:  texture
Splitcoast Stampers CAS:  May flowers

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

10 comments

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, loved the debossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the deposed word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning! I agree the debossing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Anne... what more to say than "I am speechless" the debossed sentiments looks so cool :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... gorgeous poppies ... love the bright, vibrant orange! Cool technique with you debossed sentiment. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A watercolour wonder with pretty sequins, just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week. We sure hope to see you around again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again - AWESOME effect -- really love the debossing! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can be hooked on them all you want, Lee-Anne, because you do beautiful works of art with this technique, that's for sure! Just breathtaking!! Thank you for the inspiration (I haven't tried the debossing yet) and for playing in the texture challenge at ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you make it look so easy!! I love how you did the flowers and embossed image within!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!