Bargain Paper

Thursday, May 1, 2014


Stopped into Winners/Homesense today and scored a 6 x 6 pad of paper for $3.99.  It's older paper, but new to me and I'm a happy camper.

Love this new set from Avery Elle...the little brushstrokes and the wonderful fonts for the sentiments are simply awesome!

Just cut some of my new paper...stamped the little brushstrokes in three different Avery Elle inks.  Then the heart was punched out of a coordinating paper and popped up on foam tape.  A little baker's twine bow, a smattering of gold sequins and done!  Simple, easy peasy as one, two three.  My kind of card!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Pool Party and MME Sunny
Ink:  Avery Elle Aquamarine, Mimosa, Cherry; and Ranger Archival Black
Stamps:  Avery Elle Brushed
All the other stuff:  heart punch, baker's twine, gold sequins, foam tape, adhesive, corner rounder

Challenges entered:
CASE Study 189:  Wida Miller
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes

Back soon with more my sweet friends...

7 comments

  1. Perfect colour composition and very trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love how you stamped the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I get good deals and grab it irrespective if it old / retired. For me it's new ;) love the way u used pattern paper n sentiment with the brush strokes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect CASE!! I love it!
    xx
    Erum

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Very fun! Thanks so much for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet little cutie pie card!!! I want to hug that heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!