Warped Sense of Humor


Warning...I have a totally warped sense of humor...some of you may not find this as humorous as I do!!!  Bwwwhahaha

Yup, the cat's out of the bag...I do indeed love sick, crazy jokes...and do indeed have a very warped sense of humor.  When I saw this stamp...just had to have it...but it's been sitting around a while just waiting for the right occasion :)

Pretty simple card actually.  The card base has been dry embossed.  Then I added a layer of script designer paper that's been inked just a bit.

The laptop is a digi stamp that's been fussy cut.  Then, I stamped the sentiment on the screen, inked it with a Versamark pen and clear embossed it so it appeared to be more like a computer screen.  It's been popped up on foam adhesive.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K., unknown designer paper, SU! Going Gray
Ink: Versafine and SU! Going Gray
Stamps:  digi by Tiffany Doodles; sentiment by Riley & Company
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Versamark pen, clear embossing powder, heat gun, scissors, foam adhesive, sponge

Challenges entered:
CASology week 89:  cue word - joke
Splitcoast Stampers WT473:  use something new that's at least one month old

Back soon with more my friends...