Tagged Hello

Tuesday, April 15, 2014


Hello my beautiful friends!

Feeling rather MOJOless these days...(is that a word?).  So in an effort to spark some sort of creativity...what better than to play along with a challenge? 

My card base has been embossed with the Stitched Rectangle die.  Next comes an embossed layer, followed by a die cut tag.  I die cut the Penny Black Rose die twice and popping up the pink layer on top.  A die cut sentiment, some string, a smattering of sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. and DCWV glitter card stock
Ink:  none
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles dies, Penny Black Rose die, Reverse Confetti Tag Me die, MFT Happy Hellos die, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, hemp twine, Kelly Purkey sequins, Tombow adhesive, foam adhesive

Challenge:
Splitcoast Stampers CC474:  Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette and Pistachio Pudding; and for dessert...no stamping

Back soon with more my friends...

5 comments

  1. Have to say it's Die-lovely!!! The colors are so soft and beautiful and that embossed BG is perfect for all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lee-Anne. I love the dies you used. The rose is gorgeous and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dimensionality of this card! And one can never go wrong with a "smattering of sequins" as far as I am concerned. Great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Love the EF you used and the flower is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous :) love the glittery flower with the embossed BG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!