Simply Wonderful


Hello my sweet friends!

I'm playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch today and the Runway Inspired Challenge who are teaming up for a two-week combined challenge:


Maile Belles had a really cute idea today over at Simply Stamped called divided panels. That inspired me to try that technique with my Simon Says Stamp A2 Curved Edge die. 

My black panel has been made by scoring with my Scor-Pal and then lightly inking with some white ink and a Ranger mini inking tool.  The flowers were simply stamped with the Verve Poppy Birthday set.  Don't you love those flowers???  One of my favorites from Verve!  The red poppy has been popped up on foam tape and the leaves have been die cut with the MFT Royal Leaves dies.  A simple stamped sentiment and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Poppy Parade and Basic Black; Memory Box Brioche patterned paper
Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hero Arts Unicorn, Avery Elle Fizz, Avery Elle Cherry and Avery Elle Aquamarine
Stamps:  Verve Poppy Birthday and Mama Elephant Smitten
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Simon Says Stamp A2 Curved Edge die, Scor-Pal, MFT Royal Leaves die-namics, Ranger mini inking tool, foam tape

Challenges entered:
Runway Inspired Challenge #58 - Trina Turk
CAS(E) this sketch #73 by Joni Andaya

Back soon with more...