Textured Vases

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Lots of die cuts today!

The vases were die cut and then I added some texture with a couple of different embossing folders.  Once that was done, the edges were sponged to add some dimension.  The little sprigs in the upper corner were also die cut and lightly sponged.

The center panel was made by sponging the same tones through a stencil.  I masked off the center to narrow down the panel.  Next, the sentiment was stamped on vellum and then it was added by lightly scoring the edges and taping it behind the panel.  The vases were popped up with dimensionals for some added depth.

A few sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. Pure Luxury White, SU! Old Olive, Island Indigo and vellum
Ink:  Hero Arts Blackboard, Soft Stone and Field Greens
Stamps:  Technique Tuesday Morning Glory
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, PTI Mega Vases die, Poppy Stamps Berry Sprig die, Cuttlebug Charles embossing folder, TH Sizzix Notebook embossing folder, heat gun, dimensionals, sponges, Memory Box Texture stencil, sequins, adhesive

Challenges Entered:
Sketchbook Saturday #116:

 Back soon with more my friends...

3 comments

  1. Great central panel, I love those textured vases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card all around! Fantastic coordination of colours, great textures and composition. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I ever in love with your stenciling!! and the wonderful colors, and those great sequins and textures too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!