Just Because

Monday, March 24, 2014


Playing along with a couple of challenges today.  A fun, quick and very easy card!

Just simple stamping and masking today.  All the colored images were stamped with various images from My Favorite Things Abstract Art.  I can see all sorts of possibilities for this stamp set!  Once all the images were stamped, the mask was lifted and the sentiment was stamped.

Just a few sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K.
Ink:  Hero Arts Soft Sky, Mint Julep, Lime Green and Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Abstract Art and Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend
All the other stuff:  masking tape, foam tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins, Tombow adhesive

Challenges entered:
CAS(E) this sketch CTS#69:

Color Me CMCC#12:
Back soon with more my friends...


8 comments

  1. oohhhh... simply fabulous!! perfect take on both challenges... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee-Anne this is WONDERFUL! So right up my alley :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope we will see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! So artistic ... love the design and the colors you've used. The sequins are the perfect finishing touch! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun take on the sketch! Love the "swooshes" of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo awesome, Lee-Anne! Congratulations on being a Top Pick at Colour Me!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors and sequins are wonderful, with your sentiment and design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!