Fly

Thursday, March 6, 2014


The Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge is for International Women's Day.  I think that these images and sentiment are so meaningful; and a wonderful reminder of what all women can and were meant to do.  I've used a predominately peach color for the Curtain Call Challenge.

The two-step feather was stamped first (I stamped off the ink to have a slightly lighter color).  Then the bird and sentiment were stamped.  Some tape for the bottom, a few sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K.
Ink:  Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon and Peacock Feathers; Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  PTI Feather Finery
All the other stuff:  Lifestyle Crafts Shape and Tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins, adhesive

Challenges entered:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #85 International Women's Day:


Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Perfectly Peach:


Back soon with more my friends...

9 comments

  1. Lovely and so ripe with meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful :) love the blue bird and the sequins!! thank you for sharing with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful work of art! I love the peach feather and the sequins just make is so feminine and GORGEOUS! That is officially my new favorite sentiment now. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree - the image and sentiment are perfect for the International Women's Day theme. It's a stunning card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that feather image and you have used it wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee-Anne what a beautiful flower and sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catch me, I've fallen in love! What a wonderful card for the ATSM challenge, Lee-Anne! The images and that sediment are so perfect for IWD!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Simply beautiful with your wonderful colors and...of course the sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew I would be popping back to congratulate you on being recognized by ATSM for this beautiful card, Lee-Anne!! It won't surprise me if the other challenges salute you, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!