Clean and Simple 3 Homework


Working on the Clean & Simple One Layer Cards 3 class over the next few weeks.  It started yesterday and this is just part of what I've learned.  I've taken several of these classes and cannot say enough about how many ideas and tips you receive...love their classes!

My mind immediately went to a little Easter scene when thinking about my assignment.  Just got this cute little trellis die and the little clump of grass die from Clearly Besotted.  Each of the dies is inlaid into the top layer of the card...I love how you can see the bunny through the grass!

The bunny was sponged with some ink and the sentiment has been stamped in black.  Then I added some puffy clouds, a few sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, computer paper
Ink:  Hero Arts Wet Cement and Versafine
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Hoppy Easter (sentiment)
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Clearly Besotted Trellis die, Clearly Besotted Fresh Grass die, Poppy Stamps Chocolate Bunny die, Memory Box Puffy Clouds dies, MFT felt, Pretty Pink Posh aquamarine sequins, adhesives, tweezers

Challenges entered:
CAS-ology - cue card:  roots

Back soon with more my friends...