CASing Loll


Hello everyone!  Even though I'm working my way through the Online Card Class Clean & Simple 3 right now, when I saw that the CAS challenge over at Splitcoast was honoring my sweet friend, Loll Thompson, wasn't going to miss out on that opportunity!!!

This is very simple and straightforward.  Die cut the Memory Box Delightful Peony background in some of the heated copper that Loll gave me.  You can find all the info on it here.  Incidentally the card that I cased was the one featured on that post.  The colors are spectacular and vary a lot in the different light.  This morning I had the perfect light to really show the colors off.  It even looks like there's a little rain drop on one of the petals...fun hmm?  Then the Delightful Peony Outline was die cut in black.  Some of the die cut areas were left in for interest.

A simple stamped sentiment in black and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. white
Ink:  Hero Arts Blackboard
Stamps:  Hero Arts Anything Can Happen
All the other stuff:  heated copper, Big Shot Pro, Memory Box Delightful Peony Background die, Memory Box Delightful Peony Outline die, Ranger Glossy Accents, foam tape

Challenges entered:
Splitcoast Stampers:  CAS264 Casing Loll
ATSM#86:  anything goes

Back soon with more my friends...