Bold Homework


Working my way through some of the techniques from Online Card Classes Clean & Simple 3. 

The background was stamped off before stamping.  Since I was going to color with Copics, I used Watering Can Archival Ink.  Didn't worry about the amount of ink that came off in different places...I wanted a more mottled look.

Next, I stamped the poppies (aren't they wonderful?) in Jet Black Archival Ink and colored them with a couple of shades of each color.  Nothing fancy, not really worried about perfect coloring, just wanted the bold colors.

A simple stamped sentiment, some enamel dots and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K.
Ink:  Watering Can and Jet Black Archival Ink
Stamps:  Hero Arts Tiny Flags, Verve Poppy Birthday and Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases
All the other stuff:   Copics:  YG23, YG25, YR65, YR68; and MME enamel dots

Challenges entered:
Color Throw Down #283:  basic gray, certainly celery and tangerine tango
ATCAS#34:  code word - luck

Back soon with more...