You Are...


Having fun with the LOVEFEST going on at Splitcoast Stampers!  Here's the inspiration from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:


 
And, I've used this great sketch from the sketch challenge on Splitcoast today too!


My card base is 4.25" x 4" to accommodate the overhanging circle.  It's been topped with some designer paper matted on black.  The floral image has been stamped on some coordinating designer paper.  Then, the center was die cut and popped up on a dimensional.  I just had to get those darling little boots from the inspiration picture onto the card, so I stamped them in red to match and used them in place of the little circle and banner.    A few red rhinestones and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake and Basic Black; Authentique Lovely
Ink:  Hero Arts Red Royal and Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted You Are and Garden Fresh
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Clearly Besotted You Are dies, Clearly Besotted Garden Fresh dies, Spellbinder's circle die, red rhinestones, dimensionals

Challenges entered:
Splitcoast Stampers LOVEFEST2014F
Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 476

Back soon with more my friends...