Vellum and Fiber Paste Valentine



A Valentine for my hubby...shhhh...don't tell him ok?

This starts with a piece of 4.25" x 5.5" red card stock.  I used fiber paste and a stencil to create the bottom part of the card.

Then I heated embossed a row of hearts on a piece of vellum card stock.  Next, using a craft knife I cut across the bottom of the vellum so that the hearts hang down over the bottom part of the card.  Once that was done, I used the same stencil with Versamark ink and some red glittery embossing powder to create the hearts across the top of the page.

The sentiment was heat embossed in white on a little banner of black card stock.  It's been popped up on dimensionals and done!

Had a bit of an accident with my vellum :( so I simply distressed the top of it...sigh...some days right????

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Real Red, Basic Black and vellum card stock
Ink:  Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink and Versamark
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles (sentiment) and Lots of Hearts (the large hearts across the bottom of the vellum)
All the other stuff:  Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts stencil, fiber paste, Hero Arts white embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat gun, square punch, Zing embossing powder, craft knife, craft mat, distressing tool, dimensionals

Challenges entered:
MIX54 - Splitcoast Stampers - hearts and mixed media
Free for All - Splitcoast Stampers - valentine
Simon Says Stamp - Have a heart
Fusion #3:

Back soon with more...