Rockin' My World


Time for a little mixed media today.  This card has been inspired by both the men's and women's Canadian Olympic curling teams who won gold medals...you rock my world :)

Wish I could tell you how I made my background...once I start playing with different mediums, I sort of get lost in the process.  There are several layers of blue and silver Gelatos, blue and white Big Brush markers, and acrylic paint.  Then the banner was die cut, dry embossed and inked with some of the white marker again.

The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut, popped up on dimensionals and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Island Indigo, Gina K. pure luxury white and water color paper
Ink:  Hero Arts Red Royal
Stamps:  MFT Lovey-Dovey Sentiments (sentiment) and Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic (hexagons)
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, Tim Holtz Bubblewrap embossing folder, Gelatos, PITT Artist Big Brush Pens, black acrylic paint, brayer, baby wipes, paint brush, water, heat gun, my finger *big smile*

Challenges entered:
MFTWSC164: 
Splitcoast Stampers LOVEFEST2014H
Splitcoast Stampers MIX56: through the mist
Splitcoast Stampers F4A209:  hexagons
 
Back soon with more...