Rainbow World


Well, since the power was out for almost an hour (and it's a balmy minus 36 with the wind chill), thought I'd do some more stamping.  Lucky for me I have a large window for light *grin*.

The central image has been inked with several colors of markers and then lightly spritzed with water before stamping.  Then all the little round images were stamped using the same markers.

The sentiment was slightly rounded before stamping.  Next comes some Stickles for a little bling, and yes, there just has to be a few sequins. 

I dry embossed the card base and placed the panel slightly askew and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. pure luxury white
Ink:  Versafine Black Onyx
Stamps:  Neat & Tangled, Paper Smooches
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lifestyle Crafts linear embossing folder, Stardust Stickles, sequins (thanks for the freebies, Danielle!), dimensionals

Challenges entered:
Less is More Challenge: Happy 3rd Birthday - rainbow

Back soon with more...