Leafy Sympathy

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


I'm a sucker for a leaf stamp.  Just love leaves...all shapes, all sizes and all colors.  Thought this set would make a lovely sympathy card in shades of green.

The rectangular shape was masked and sponged with a stencil.  Next I added the leaves with two different stamps and more shades of green.  A simple sentiment in black, placed it on a green card base, rounded the corners and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Old Olive and Gina K. pure luxury white
Ink:  Hero Arts Soft Olive, Soft Leaf and Forever Green inks and Versafine onyx black
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents
All the other stuff:  Tim Holtz Burlap stencil, sponges, masking paper, corner rounder

Challenges entered:
Splitcoast Stampers LOVEFEST2014E

Back soon with more my friends...




3 comments

  1. Wonderful design Lee-Anne the colors and pattern work well together.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Lee-Anne. Love the stenciled background. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how your simple turned into elegant and so appropriate too! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!