I am not a Doodler...


So when the LOVEFEST Doodle Do challenge came up today, I sort of cringed...I am not a doodler! 

I stamped the rose image repeatedly on a piece of white card stock.  Then I used an Inktense pencil and my water brush to casually color a bit of each flower.  Next I used a marker to doodle the leaves.  The flowers and the leaves are both "kissed" with some Wink of Stella marker.

The card base was dry embossed and then I layered some black card stock between it and the stamped and colored piece.  A simple stamped sentiment circle (say that three times fast!), some sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake (kraft), SU! Basic Black, SU! Pink Pirouette and Gina K. pure luxury white
Ink:  Ranger Archival Watering Can and Jet Black
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Mixed Blooms
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, SU! Old Olive marker, 1 1/4" circle punch, dimensional, sequins, Wink of Stella clear marker, Inktense pencil, Niji water brush

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp:  get krafty
Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper #367
Splitcoast Stampers LOVEFEST2014C

Back soon with more...