Hi Friend


A fairly simple design again today...but if it's a CAS card that should be the case shouldn't it?

It starts out with a rectangle of Shape 'n Tape just placed on the card base.  Next I scribbled with PITT artist pens across a piece of card stock, approximating where I'd be die cutting the floral image.  Then it was die cut and once that was done, I added some deeper colors as well as a bit of white for shading and highlights.  The die cut was popped up on dimensionals.

A simply stamped sentiment and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. pure luxury white card stock
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Stamps:  Verve Lean on Me
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lifestyle Crafts Shape 'n Tape, Penny Black rose die, Faber Castell PITT artist pen big brushes in white, leaf green, light green, magenta bright and middle purple pink, dimensionals

Challenges entered:
CASology:  cue card - BOLD

Back soon with more my friends...