Doggone It

Friday, February 14, 2014


It's time for Love Fest over at Splitcoast Stampers - 11 days of fun challenges from the Member Companies.  The challenge today is "Puppy Love" and for dessert "a thread of affection". 

I started out by stamping the little bones in black and then added some Ranger Glossy Accents for some clear shine and dimension.  Then, while that was drying, I cut out the tag and banner.  Next, the little pup was stamped  and colored with Copics.  I added some red Stickles to the bow for a bit of sparkle. 

Tied a little bit of baker's twine through the tag, layered it up on the card with dimensionals and done!

Now here's a peek at the inside:



Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake (kraft),  SU! Real Red and Gina K. pure luxury white
Inks:  Versafine onyx black, Memento tuxedo black
Stamps:  Inky Antics Delightful Dogs #2
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag die, Lil' Inker Designs Anytime Tags die set, Ranger Glossy Accents, baker's twine, Xmas Red Stickles, dimensionals, Copics:  C1 (outline), E40, E42, E44 (pup), RV21 (tongue), Copic blender solution and terry towel (texture)

Challenges entered:
Splitcoast Stampers:  LOVEFEST2014A
Splitcoast Stampers:  MIX55 Clear Love (use something clear on your card - I used Ranger Glossy Accents)
Simon Says Stamp:  Get Krafty (use kraft color on your card)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Back soon with more my friends...



5 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love this image and your coloring is fantastic! Perfect with the stitched tag and twine accent. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card, I love your tag and sweet image - lovely colouring and details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little puppy is just adorable, Lee-Anne. Reminds me of my dil's Yorkie. All the little bones are just perfect inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!