Monday, February 24, 2014
Clean and simple this time.
The card base has been dry embossed. Next I stamped the butterfly image in Versamark on some vellum and heat embossed with matching embossing powder. And then, I pulled out my trusty little craft sewing machine and stitched around the entire piece of vellum to attach it to the card base. A few little enamel dots and done!
Here's what I used:
Paper: SU! Lucky Limeade and vellum
Stamps: TH Papillon
All the other stuff: Big Shot Pro, Cuttlebug Charles embossing folder, embossing buddy, Zing embossing powder in Leaf, MME Enamel Dots, sewing machine, heat gun
Splitcoast Stampers CAS261: CAS card with a colored card base
Back soon with more...