You Can Do Anything

Monday, January 6, 2014


And, continuing on with my theme for trying new things this year, I'm submitting this card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:



A very simple card to design and make...five minutes easily.  After placing a Post-It note across the paper, simply stamp the image in three different colors, add the sentiment in black...a few sequins and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. pure luxury card stock
Stamps:  Cas-ual Fridays Stamps
Ink:  Hero Arts Soft Pink, Soft Green, Soft Lilac and Memento Tuxedo Black
All the other stuff:  hmmm...not much...just 3 sequins *grin*


8 comments

  1. Gorgeous! So simple and beautiful! What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative take on the sketch! I love the addition of the sequins. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply fantastic! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the soft brush strokes with this sketch, so lovely and creative! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your interpretation of the sketch is just fabulous. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS card - love it! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a stunning CAS card! The bold sentiment with the soft colors really stands out, I just love it!

    Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog, I really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!