what 29 again?

Friday, January 3, 2014


It's a new year and I'm trying new things!  First off...the Fusion Challenge:


Thought I'd try my hand at using both the picture and the sketch...

And, for something else a little different, I used a tall card format, the size that fits in a standard business envelope.  The three graphic circles were stamped on a piece of white card stock and then adhered behind the die cut coordinating circles with dimensionals.  Then I added a piece of twine with a tiny die cut tag that has the "what" sticker on it.

The sentiment has been stamped on a hand cut flag.  To add a little more interest, again in circles, some stickers and some Stickles.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Basic Gray, Gina K. pure luxury white
Ink:  Ranger Jet Black Archival; Soft Sand, Orange Soda and Soft Granite Hero Arts Shadow Inks
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp, Paper Smooches (sentiment)
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Simon Says Stamp Tri Circle die, Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags, twine, Tim Holtz Chitchat stickers, dimensionals, Zazzles stickers, orange Stickles, square punch and dimensionals

5 comments

  1. This is such a cute card...love that sentiment! Great idea to make it a tall card, love the tiny orange tag you added to really bring out the orange from the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the design! Great colors and fabulous design. Great job! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterns behind your circles Lee-Anne - the mix of colors and splatter! Thanks for playing with Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously done!! Love your take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I love your design, Lee-Anne! I love your use of pattern and colour. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!