Granite and Pearls


Working on some different techniques while doing the Stenciled Online Card Class.  Today I've used color mist and paint.

After placing my stencil on some black card stock, it was lightly misted with Mister Huey's color mist.  I blotted it gently and then let it dry.  Then I placed the heart stencil over top and used an Adirondack acrylic paint dabber to make the red hearts.

The sentiment is die cut and then I added some tiny white pearl hearts for a wee bit of bling.  I think this baby leans more to the masculine side even though it has the tiny pearls on it.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. pure luxury white and SU! basic black
Ink:  none
Stamps:  none
All the other stuff:  Simon Says Stamp Chevron Pattern stencil, Simon Says Stamp XOXO border die, TCW spilled hearts template, Adirondack red pepper acrylic paint dabber, Hero Arts pearls, dimensionals, Big Shot Pro

Back soon with more...