First Christmas Card of 2014


In an effort to get a jump on my Christmas card stash this year, I'm starting early and hope to complete many of the Merry Monday challenges.  Here's the inspiration for Merry Monday #91:


This sweet little snowman was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.  Then I added some clear Copic Spica for a little bling...kind of hard to see!  The clouds are die cut from some sparkly felt from my stash.  There's lots of Stickles on this too...the snow at the bottom of the page has been brushed with it and then I added little snow dots all over the card.

To curve the sentiment, I simply bent it a bit on my block before stamping.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. pure luxury white, SU! Basic Black and a really old piece of designer paper...think it may be Basic Grey
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  MFT Holiday Hugs
All the other stuff:  MFT cloud trio die-namics, felt, Stardust Stickles, paint brush, clear Copic Spica pen, Copics:  T1, T3, T5, T7, BG53, BG57, YG21, and YG25

Back soon with more...