Dotty Thanks

Sunday, January 19, 2014


A simple CAS design today.

I've started by using a reverse mask for the colored area, covering it with a stencil and then inking in three colors. 

A simple sentiment stamped in black, a teeny tiny wood embellie that's been hit with some Stickles and then just a few rhinestones. 

Another easy, peasy card...can be completed in under 10 minutes when you need something quick.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. pure luxury white
Ink:  SU! Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp
All the other stuff:  used a scrap piece of paper that I'd cut the circle out of for my masking, TCW Circles Regiment Template, Studio Calico wood veneer hearts, rhinestones, Turquoise Stickles, sponges

Challenges entered:
CASology 78 - dots
JUGS - color challenge

Back soon with more...


13 comments

  1. Beautiful CAS card! I love the crisp, clean look you get using a reverse mask....well done! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of masking here & the little wood pieces. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing the reverse mask! I am going to try that!! A really beautiful card. Your embellishment is really awesome! Love the colors and all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very trendy -- love this card! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful CAS card! Love the soft colors and your use of masking is fantastic!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love your take on the cue word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masking so beautifully done!!! Thanks for joining us and adding this lovely card to the CASology Gallery this week - I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this Lee-Anne!!! I struggle with CAS...but yours is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls...hope to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this design. So creative ... and a great color combo. Under 10 minutes, huh??!! - that's amazing. This would have taken me hours to do :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the CASology shout-out! I love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this trendy, fun card! The design is fantastic and I love the wood veneer. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!