Crackled Hearts

Sunday, January 5, 2014


Time for another new to me challenge...that's seem to be my theme in the new year doesn't it?

I've used the Sweet Sunday Sketch:


Don't you love this sketch?  So easy to work with...so many possibilities!  I've layered this one up...lots of designer papers, some die cut heart out of yet more designer papers.  The hearts were covered in Diamond Glaze and dried overnight.  Then I simply snapped them to get the crackled effect and added some Distress Inks to bring out the crackle effect even more.

The sentiment from Technique Tuesday has been heat embossed.  Lots of distressing too!  A few embellies and done!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake, SU! Basic Black, Authentique Lovely
Ink:  Versamark, Walnut Stain Distress Ink
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Simon Says Stamp Large Hearts Set dies, Spellbinders circle die, MFT button, hemp cord, Maya Road trinket pins, dimensionals, Diamond Glaze, sponge, Hero Arts white embossing powder, heat gun, embossing buddy, distressing tool

Back soon with more...


2 comments

  1. Loving the crackled hearts :) Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I adore the crackle on the heart accents and the papers are so pretty together. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!