MOJO325 Thanks so much!


Haven't done the MOJO Challenge in what seems like forever!  Here's the sketch:


I'm also using the MIX48 Challenge requirements for this card today... at least 1 square, 1 circle, 1 triangle and a minimum of two mediums.

My background is made with a piece of plaid (my squares) designer paper (Echo Park Winter Wishes)...it's been dry embossed with a circle motif.  Then I added both Picket Fence and Brushed Pewter Distress Paints with my fingers, drying between the layers.

The tree (my triangles) was simply made by cutting squares in half and adding a small rectangle for the trunk.  Then I sponged the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.

The sentiment from Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I added a few snowflakes and sequins for my embellies.

In retrospect...wish I'd had a stamp that said "thanks snow much!"....ah well...

Back soon with more...